Celebrate the diffusion of innovative refractive thinking through the writings of these doctoral scholars as they dare to think differently in search of new applications and understandings of social responsibility of Research Methodology.
- Dr. Patricia A. D’Urso & Dr. Audrey Ellison – explore how to communicate successfully to motivate effectively.
- Dr. Sheila G. Embry examines how to bridge the job satisfaction gap on what U.S. federal leaders ned to know.
- Dr. Danielle J. Camacho & Dr. Jill M. Legare review going green – how to motivate leaders to embrace environmentally sustainable business practices
- Dr. Ernest Jones discusses the five steps to navigating the social exchange perspective landscape.
- Dr. Joseph A. Gioia, PsyD. & Dr. Temeaka Gray, PsyD. explore motivation and address job-related stress and ensuring effective communications as best HRM practices.
- Dr. Annie Brown – explores using qualitative methods to discover reasons for leaders’ failure.
- Dr. Neil Mathur & Dr. Cheryl Lentz – examine effective motivation and communication strategies for faculty in higher education: blurring the lines between business and academia.
- Dr. Leo Flemming-Farrell, Dr. Elmer Hall & Dr. Judy Blando – explore the implementation of new TQM programs, communications and adapting to change.
- Dr. David M. Mula & Dr. Eric L. Patterson – uncover what motivates employees to resign and the effects of turnover. Unlike most academic books that merely define research,
The Refractive Thinker® offers unique application of research methodologies from the perspective of multiple authors – each offering a chapter based on their specific expertise.