HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR DISSERTATION TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD
The Social Responsibility of the Doctoral Scholar
When students in higher education pursue a doctoral degree, much time and effort is invested in learning doctoral research techniques, methods and design strategies, as well as learning to write like a scholar. Sometimes this journey may take as much as 7 years! Often, when the degree is completed, the research is published by the respective university, where the new doctor will purchase a leather bound copy that sits on their coffee table as proof of their accomplishment (in addition to the diploma of course). Our goal as part of the Refractive Thinker doctoral community is to get this research off the coffee table and into the hands of those who can benefit from the results. The goal isn’t to decorate the coffee table; the goal is to become an ambassador of change to add one’s expertise to the growing body of knowledge. The world is in desperate need of answers to many of the business and academic problems researched within academia.
If you hold a doctorate degree, you are invited to publish your research from your dissertation (5 Chapter Model), doctoral study (3 Section Model) or PhD study. Come join doctoral scholars from around the globe as part of the 12 time award winning doctoral anthology, The Refractive Thinker® series.
Our scholars are from The University of Baltimore, Walden University, University of Phoenix, Capella University, and The London School of Economics. More than 85 unique doctoral scholars have joined with us to add their scholarly research to our award winning series. Will you be the next scholar to contribute to our award wining series?
How Publishing Can Enhance Your Career!
Hear what Tom Antion, International Marketing Expert has to say when he interviews Managing Editor, Dr. Cheryl Lentz
Learn How to Get your Dissertation Results Off the Coffee Table
and Into the Hands of Business Owners who Need Your Research!
- The Problem: The lack of affordable and easy to understand publishing avenues for academicians to meet university peer-reviewed publishing standards.
- Our Purpose: To create an aggregate publishing solution for doctoral scholars to publish their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study results and scholarly materials.
- Our Goal: To publish an anthology of the works of multiple academic doctoral authors from around the globe in one volume.
- Our Objective: To publish at least one volume per year.
- Our Business Model: To share the expense of publication and to share the promotion.
Contributing authors receive:
- Showcase of a 1-chapter summary of their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study or doctoral level research as sole author or with co-authors
- About the Author Page with their biography and picture
- Showcase on this website, [www.RefractiveThinker.com] as a Refractive Thinker Author complete with email, social media links, and biography
Each book Includes:
- Cover design
- Final lay out and production
- IBSN numbers, Library of Congress Registration, Bowker Registration, Bar Code, and Index
- Author’s individual e-Chapter (pdf).
- Peer Review Board editing by a subject matter expert for content and within the APA format style
- Web Design & Author listing on the Companion Websites http://www.RefractiveThinker.com (&) https://www.YouTube.com
- Distribution via these Sales Partners
The success of the book receives:
- Focused outreach for 3-months through Social Media outlets to promote the launch of the book, hype the book and give you additional recognition to your peers! We will link our social media to you, reference you when and where possible to give you additional exposure. Social media includes:
- Linked In
- You Tube Videos
- Amazon Author Page
- Submission of notification of publication to Alumni Associations (under grad, graduate, or doctoral)
- Submission of notification to local radio and TV
- Inclusion within Group Email distribution promotions