Are you a Recent Graduate?
A Doctoral Scholar with your PhD, DM, or EdD degree?
Need to Publish Your Research From Your Dissertation, Doctoral Study, or PhD study?
COME JOIN DOCTORAL SCHOLARS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE!
Welcome to The Refractive Thinker® Series
Multi-award winning doctoral peer-reviewed anthology
[9-awards and counting!]
- The Problem: The lack of affordable and easy to understand publishing avenues for academicians to meet university peer-reviewed publishing standards.
- Our Purpose: To create an aggregate publishing solution for doctoral scholars to publish their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study results and scholarly materials.
- Our Goal: To publish an anthology of the works of multiple academic doctoral authors from around the globe in one volume.
- Our Objective: To publish at least one volume per year.
- Our Business Model: To share the expense of publication and to share the promotion.
Contributing Authors Receive Their:
- Showcase of a 1-chapter summary of their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study as sole author or with co-authors
- About the Author Page with their biography and picture
- Showcase on this website, [www.RefractiveThinker.com] as a Refractive Thinker Author complete with email, social media links, and biography
Each Book Published Includes:
- The following book components:
- Cover design
- Final lay out and production
- Web Design
- IBSN numbers, Library of Congress Registration, Bowker Registration, Bar Code, and Index
- Author’s individual e-Chapter (pdf).
- Peer Review Board editing by a subject matter expert for content and within the APA format style
- Author listing on the Companion Websites http://www.RefractiveThinker.com (&) http://www.LentzLeadership.com (&) https://www.YouTube.com/channel/UCfafptPdKceK8rrUsV-rjbg
- Distribution via these Sales Partners
How are we different than other publishers?
Time to Publish Cost Peer Reviewed Global Doctoral Community Social Media Promotion The Refractive Thinker® 4-6 months Shared √ √ √ Other Publishers *average 16-24 months Individual ? ? ?
The success of the book receives:
- Focused outreach for 3-months through Social Media outlets to promote the launch of the book, hype the book and give you additional recognition to your peers! We will link our social media to you, reference you when and where possible to give you additional exposure. Social media includes:
- Linked In
- You Tube Videos
- Amazon Author Page
- Submission of notification of publication to Alumni Associations (under grad, graduate, or doctoral)
- Submission of notification to local radio and TV (at least one)
- Inclusion within Group Email distribution promotions