BECOME AN EXPERT IN YOUR FIELD. . .
There is nothing sadder than the death of a baby. The research that you have spent months or years on is your baby and babies bring joy into the world.
The research you have done is important. You did it for a reason. You wanted to change people in the world.
We create a published portal for your writing so that people can find their way back to your original research and derive the benefit that you put your heart into.
How Publishing Your Dissertation With Us Can Enhance Your Career!
VISION: To offer doctoral scholars an award winning publishing solution to position themselves as an expert in their field.
Sometimes the doctoral journey may take as much as 7 years or more. Often, when the degree is completed, the research is published by the respective university, where the new doctor will purchase a leather bound copy that sits on their coffee table as proof of their accomplishment, in addition to the diploma of course. Our goal as part of The Refractive Thinker® doctoral community is to get this research off the coffee table and into the hands of business owners who can benefit from the results. The goal is not to decorate the coffee table; the goal is to become an ambassador of change. Our goal is not to sell books, but to sell innovative thinking solutions.The world is in desperate need of answers to many of the problems that face the world of business and academia. Join our research community of doctoral scholars in our mission to change the world.
If you hold a doctorate degree, you are invited to publish your research from your dissertation (5 chapter model), doctoral study (3 Section Model) or PhD study. Come join doctoral scholars from around the globe as part of the 15-time award winning doctoral anthology, The Refractive Thinker® series. Click here for our 2017 Catalog. Refractive Thinker Catalog 2017_4-19
Learn How to Get your Dissertation Results Off the Coffee Table
and Into the Hands of Business Owners who Need Your Research!
- TheProblem: The lack of affordable and easy to understand publishing avenues for academicians to meet university peer-reviewed publishing standards.
- Our Purpose: To create an aggregate publishing solution for doctoral scholars to publish their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study results and scholarly materials.
- Our Goal: To publish an anthology of the works of multiple academic doctoral authors from around the globe in one volume.
- Our Objective: To publish at least one volume per year.
- Our Business Model: To share the expense of publication and to share the promotion.
Contributing authors receive:
- Showcase of a 1-chapter summary of their dissertation, PhD, or doctoral study or doctoral level research as sole author or with co-authors
- About the Author Page with their biography and picture
- Showcase on this website, [www.RefractiveThinker.com] as a Refractive Thinker Author complete with email, social media links, and biography
Each book Includes:
- Cover design
- Final lay out and production
- IBSN numbers, Library of Congress Registration, Bowker Registration, Bar Code, and Index
- Author’s individual e-Chapter (pdf).
- Peer Review Board editing by a subject matter expert for content and within the APA format style
- Web Design & Author listing on the Companion Websites http://www.RefractiveThinker.com (&) https://www.YouTube.com
- Distributionvia these Sales Partners
***Many Refractive Thinker authors proudly donate their royalties to support the following charities:
How are we different than other publishers?
|Time to Publish||Cost||Peer Reviewed||Global Doctoral Community||Social Media Promotion|
|The Refractive Thinker®||*Average 4-6 months||Shared||√||√||√|
|Other Publishers||*average 16-24 months||Individual||?||?||?|
The success of the book receives:
- Focused outreach for 3-months through Social Media outlets to promote the launch of the book, hype the book and give you additional recognition to your peers! We will link our social media to you, reference you when and where possible to give you additional exposure. Social media includes:
- Linked In
- You Tube Videos
- Amazon Author Page
- Submission of notification of publication to Alumni Associations (under grad, graduate, or doctoral)
- Inclusion within Group Email distribution promotions