Refractive Thinker®: Vol XV: Nonprofits Edition is now available on Amazon! Come join us and the doctoral scholars as they provide their latest findings in an easy to understand format . . . helping us use their powerful findings and information in our everyday life.
Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K1GGC84
Contributing Scholars Media Video: https://youtu.be/tJOqHaPdZeo
Voice America Radio Show Nov 1, 2018 Noon CST: Feature: Frank Shankwitz Link
- Dr. Natalie Casale explores the different social media applications to build a successful social media strategy.
- Dr. Julee H. Hafner explored how unlearning can facilitate innovation and organizational success.
- Frank Musmar determined that financial stability and organizational performance in nonprofit organizations are dependent on effective leadership and continuous learning.
- Dr. Avideh Sadaghiani-Tabrizi & Dr. Teresa Lao discussed measures to address the threats to cybersecurity vulnerabilities of nonprofit organizations.
- Dr. Barbara J. Yancy-Tooks explored Black women’s perceptions of selection practices that hindered or facilitated advancement.
- Denise La Salle & Dr. Alexandro Beato provided insight on effective strategies nonprofit higher education leaders use to reduce employee turnover.
- Evelyn Hollis discussed mentoring, coaching, and self-awareness as developmental initiatives for success.
- Dr. Toscha L. Dickerson explored strategies of prison reform and uncovered methods to help women succeed.
- Sam Hayes queried U.S. leaders’ experiences to assist nonprofit leaders with expanding their influence through global networks.
- Dr. Julie Ducharme, Dr. Karen Walker, & Dr. Cheryl Lentz explored nonprofit transition strategies, particularly for the U.S. military veteran.
For the next 24-72 hours The Refractive Thinkers® will be offering it for only $1 USD !!! Here is the link to learn more and purchase this powerful book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K1GGC84
Help us get the word out by sharing out so we can get it into as many hearts and hands as possible! J
We appreciate your support and look forward to touching as many hands and hearts with this book as possible!
Dr. Cheryl Lentz
Chief Refractive Thinker®
The Academic Entrepreneur