Our book has been named a Finalist in the 2019 Next Generation Indie Book Awards (NGIBA).
WINNER ($100 PRIZE):
- A Friend Indeed: Help Those You Love When They Grieve, by Amy Florian; Contribution by Ken Florian (Corgenius, Inc.)
- An Unlikely Intervention: A Startup Company’s Quest to Conquer the World’s Second Leading Killer of Children, by Thomas Washing (Leather Apron Media)
- Legacies from the Living Room: A Love-Grief Equation, by Debra Parker Oliver (Outskirts Press)
- My Parent’s Keeper: The Guilt, Grief, Guesswork, and Unexpected Gifts of Caregiving, by Jody Gastfriend (Yale University Press: Health & Wellness)
- The Refractive Thinker: Vol XIV: Health Care: The Impact on Leadership, Business, and Education, by Managing Editor Dr. Cheryl Lentz (The Refractive Thinker Press)
- Yin & Yang Nutrition for Dogs: Maximizing Health with Whole Foods, Not Drugs, by Judy Morgan DVM and Hue Grant (36 Paws Press)