FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: Dr. Cheryl Lentz (505) 990-2274
“Effective Business Practices in Leadership
and Emerging Technologies”
The Refractive Thinker®: Vol IX Provides Cutting Edge Research for Today’s Businesses
March 14, 2015 (Albuquerque, NM) – The spring 2015 release of the popular, award-winning academic Refractive Thinker® anthology marks a new direction for the publication, joining the award winning books in the series as number eleven. While previous editions have been curated from a purely academic standpoint, Volume IX continues building on the real world connection by bridging the gap. Academicians identify and address the issues in each chapter and provide an interpretation for application into today’s business world.
From the theme of “Effective Business Practices in Leadership and Emerging Technologies,” to the foreword by entrepreneurial expert Sabrina Gibson, this volume is a true bridge between scholarship and the business community.
Dr. Cheryl Lentz, of The Lentz Leadership Institute, is the managing editor of Volume 9. Also known as “The Academic Entrepreneur,” Dr. Lentz seeks to help academics across many fields by creating opportunities to be published in a peer-reviewed publication and the opportunity to take their work from the coffee table to real world application.
Sabrina Gibson has worked with thousands of business owners across the globe helping them leverage Social Media. Her simple marketing solutions and back to basics methods have helped companies immediately increase their sales.
The Refractive Thinker® is a new, innovative outlet for doctoral scholars who want to publish their research. This series provides an alternative to traditional publishing models by sharing the expenses of publication and promotion. It is unique because it meets the critical standards of peer-reviewed literature, while still appealing to readers outside of the world of academia.
Authors appearing in Volume IX:
- Dr. Gail Ferreira – Leading Innovation: Creating a Transformational Environment to Drive Change and Growth
- Dr. Martha J. Ross-Rodgers, Dr. Stephanie Hoffman, Dr. Patricia A. D’Urso, and Dr. Audrey Ellison – Conscious and Unconscious Bias in Hiring: Using the Factorial Survey Approach
- Dr. Temeaka Gray & Dr. Cheryl Lentz – Shared Governance: Sharing the Leadership Role in Nursing
- Dr. Karen K. Balcanoff; Dr. Judie L. Brill; Dr. Maurice M. Gogarty; Dr. Wendy J. Mizerek-Herrburger; Dr. Denise Land – Doctoral Mentoring and Research Leading to Emerging Technologies
- Dr. Judy Fisher-Blando, Dr. Leo Fleming-Ferrell, Dr. Gayle Grant, Dr. Julie Ducharme – Effective Leadership in Changing Technology Environments: An IT Perspective
- Dr. Yvette Ghormley & Dr. Lisa Kangas – Classroom to Boardroom: Emerging Technologies for Effective Presentations
- Dr. Amona Washington & Dr. Luis Matta – Leadership Technology Adoption: Transactional and Transformational Approaches to Innovation
- Dr. Grady Batchelor – Doing More with More: Leveraging Community Capacity to Reduce Costs, Mitigate Risks, and Create Competitive Advantage
- Dr. Bethany Mickahail & Dr. Kate Andrews – Collaborative Innovative Leadership and Emerging Social Media Technologies
- Dr. Edward F. Knab – Leadership Strategies for Navigating in a Complex World
To order The Refractive Thinker®: Vol IX, Effective Business Practices in Leadership
and Emerging Technologies go to www.RefractiveThinker.com.
If thinking is inside the box, and critical thinking is outside the box, refractive thinking is beyond the box. The Refractive Thinker® series, brain child of Dr. Cheryl Lentz – the Academic Entrepreneur, provides doctoral scholars with a collaborative opportunity to promote and publish their work in a peer reviewed publication, which meets the university standard. The goal is to provide an affordable outlet for scholars that supports the tremendous need for dynamic dialogue and innovation while providing additional clout and recognition for each contributing author. Unlike most academic books that merely define research, The Refractive Thinker® offers unique application of research methodologies from the perspective of multiple authors – each offering a chapter based on their specific expertise. To learn more about the book contact Dr. Cheryl Lentz at 702-719-9214 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.RefractiveThinker.com