NEWEST EDITION OF THE REFRACTIVE THINKER® WINS 4th AWARD: USA “BEST BOOKS 2011” AWARDS
November 2, 2011, Las Vegas, NV—The latest volume of the peer-reviewed academic anthology,The Refractive Thinker® Volume II: Research Methodology Second Edition, published this summer of 2011 i s the third book in the series to be honored with an award. The book is part of the multiple award-winning series published by The Refractive Thinker® Press.
The Refractive Thinker® Volume II: Research Methodology Second Edition wins Finalist in the Education/Academic Category for USA Best Books 2011 Awards.
USA BOOK NEWS ANNOUNCES
WINNERS AND FINALISTS OF
THE USA BEST BOOKS 2011 AWARDS
Mainstream & Independent Titles Score Top Honors in the
8th Annual USA Best Books Awards
LOS ANGELES – USABookNews.com, the premiere online magazine and review website for mainstream and independent publishing houses, announced the winners and finalists of THE USA “BEST BOOKS 2011” AWARDS on November 1, 2011. Over 500 winners and finalists were announced in over 140 categories covering print, e-books and audio books. Awards were presented for titles published in 2010 and 2011.
Jeffrey Keen, President and CEO of USA Book News, said this year’s contest yielded an unprecedented number of entries, which were then narrowed down to over 500 winners and finalists.
Keen says of the awards, now in their ninth year, “The 2011 results represent a phenomenal mix of books from a wide array of publishers throughout the United States. With a full publicity and marketing campaign promoting the results of the USA ‘Best Books’ Awards, this year’s winners and finalists will gain additional media coverage for the upcoming holiday retail season.”
USABookNews.com is an online publication providing coverage for books from mainstream and independent publishers to the world online community. JPX Media Group, in Los Angeles, California, is the parent company of USABookNews.com.
A complete list of the winners and finalists of The USA Best Books 2011 Awards are available USA BEST BOOK NEWS
Retailing for $18.95, U.S., and found under the category of Business & Economics/Leadership publications, the volume features the following authors:
- Drs. Denise Land and Judy Fisher-Blando explore the benefits of case study methodology.
- Dr. Armando Salas-Amaro Jr. expands upon the qualitative multiple-case study method.
- Dr. Ramon L. Benedetto offers expertise about character-based culture through ethnographic research.
- Dr. Gillian Silver examines the benefits of Siedman’s (1998) exploratory multiple interview methodology.
- Dr. Susan Kristiniak explores phenomenology that offers the researcher the ability to become part of the data collection.
- Dr. Nathan Boyer offers perspective on the phenomenology approach regarding entrepreneurs and innovation.
- Dr. Leigh Riley examines a mixed method approach combining content analysis, quantitative design, and comparative analysis.
- Dr. Patricia Dues uses a quantitative correlational analysis with a mix of technology media using mixed methods.
- Dr. Gail Ferreira offers an array of digital methods to expand the results of mixed methods studies.
- Dr. Rachel Gonzales explores team effectiveness through a quantitative correlational method.
- Dr. Steven P. Woods demonstrates how refractive “out-of-the-box” thinking found new independent variables that were hiding in plain sight.
- Dr. Cheryl A. Lentz concludes with the future of innovative thought and the benefits of research and refractive thinking.
Dr. Cheryl Lentz, managing editor of The Lentz Leadership Institute, explains the unique benefits of the document for readers. “It celebrates the diffusion of innovative refractive thinking through the writings of these doctoral scholars as they dare to think differently in search of new applications and understandings of research methodology,” she says. “Unlike most academic books that merely define research, The Refractive Thinker® offers unique applications of research methodologies from the perspective of multiple authors—each offering a chapter based on their specific expertise.”
The Refractive Thinker® series meets the publishing needs of doctoral scholars while collaboratively sharing the expense and promotion. The goal is to help scholars with the lack of affordable publishing avenues to meet university peer reviewed standards while supporting the great need for dynamic dialogue and innovation.
To learn more about publishing opportunities, please visit us at http://www.refractivethinker.com
To arrange a book signing or interview, contact Dr. Cheryl Lentz at (702) 421-6294 or email: email@example.com.
To place orders for the book, contact:
The Refractive Thinker® Press
9065 Big Plantation Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89143
Toll-free Fax: (877-298-5172)